Saturday, May 27, 2017

Restaurant Spotlight - Macho Nacho

Alright, here is my second Restaurant Spotlight and I thought it would be appropriate to look at one of Great America's newest locations - Macho Nacho. As many of you know, this location is in the food court and was formerly a Cold Stone Creamery. It is really great that the park decided to remove a restaurant that could not be used by Dining Pass holders and replace it with one that can be used by them.
Menu Items:
Asada/Carnitas Tacos - These meals are pretty much the same same with the obvious exception of the type of meat. They are two tacos covered in cilantro and onion and then comes with a side of chips and your choice of red or green salsa. I really enjoyed my Asada Tacos and you can check out a full review of them HERE!
Pollo Tacos - Instead of the cilantro and onion, the Pollo Tacos are topped pico de gallo. I personally think it is odd tht they would choose one meal that is different than the others, but I still look forward tp trying them all!
Chips and Guacamole/Salsa - I am not sure how the guacamole is, but because the salsa comes with the taco meals, I did have the opportunity to try it. Neither of the salsas are very spicy at all and the chips provided a nice crunch which complimented the tacos quite nicely.
Rice - I have not tried nor even seen the rice yet so I cannot help you with this one. I hope to try it later so I can update this page.
Beans - Someone in front of me ordered the beans and they did not look very appealing. They looked nasty and I don't think I'll be trying this one. From others, I have heard that they don't taste like anything at all and were really a waste of a snack. Do yourself a favor and get the frozen lemonade from Sticky Fingers instead!

I'll ketchup with you later!

Have a question or an amazing idea? Contact The Wait Times here...
thewaittimesfoodblog@gmail.com
Follow The Wait Times on Twitter!
@sfgamfoodblog





No comments:

Post a Comment